Friday, May 27, 2011


Well, Thank goodness it is Friday.  Markie is off to the YMCA with Uncle Evan...let's hope his pump stays on.  Not sure how he can swim when he cannot breathe through his nose.  He did his pre-op stuff today for his 6th sinus surgery on Wednesday.  Let's hope for a fun weekend before then!! Still need to make a decision about the medicine.  Big Mark is reading all the material now so we can decide.  It is Xolair, if anyone has any info!
 Also, still have a black cat for anyone!

 Sorry...not much going on ....

No comments:

Post a Comment