Pages

Sunday, October 02, 2011

A New Beginning

Tomorrow is the day.  There is no turning back now. One month of liquids, well I had few days in the middle where I ate some healthy foods....7 months of preperation...nutrition counseling, exercise monitoring, insurance flaws...and the day is here! 1pm will be here before I know it!! Hoping the surgery goes smoothly, and the recover is uneventful!
We start the day at Marks Lawyer!  We have a deal...and it includes Mark getting his job back!  Thank goodness!  So he will have another few injections in his back, some more therapy and then back to work! WOOOHOOO.
Markie is on a 5 day antibiotic course.  Hopefully this will work, if not then OR for him in 2-3 weeks!
So off to take some pre gastric bypass pictures.  I cannot wait to follow my journey.  I cannot wait to be able to jog, ride a bike again, play with the kids!! I am back on track exercising...but this will be excellent.

A few years back, I promised Megan we would swim with the dolphins for her 16th birthday...well she will be 13 in one month!  I WILL be swimming and dancing with those dolphins with her in 3 years...in Aruba!! Her request!!  Hopefully Big Mark will follow the same path as me, once he is settled back into work...his weight loss journey will begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment