Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Cant wait for MANIC MONDAY!!

So Monday is the beginning of my new life!!
I have been making this transition for 9 months now.  I am down 25 pounds...exercising again...feeling good!  I know this is the right thing to do!
Gastric bypass!
Now that all the insurance problems are fixed...its a go for Monday!
The hard thing is going to be trying to help Markie. He is miserable right now. Nebulizers every 4 hours, wheezing, stuffy nose is full of polyps. Going to ENT this afternoon and I am 99% sure it is going to result in a sinus clean out surgery.  Marke is wonderful...he says "you need to do your surgery, I will get Markie through this one"  I have stayed with Markie for every surgery. This will be the first one, if it is next week, that I cannot be there. I will be a nervous wreck. But I also know I need to do this procedure on myself now!!! ARGH!

I just rec'd some sad news as well on a long lost friend.  One of my "sisters" from my sorority is going through a really hard time right now.  It always hurts when you hear about others hard times. Wishing her hope!!

God really does work in mysterious ways!  Why do some people have to go through such challenging times?? Makes you wonder!!

No comments:

Post a Comment